Concord has state of the art R&D facility that is certified by DSIR,(Department of Science & Industrial Research) India to develop niche complex Biotechnology products.
The research team comprises of senior scientists who have rich experience in the field of Biotechnology.
The laboratory is equipped with facility for Isolation of strain, Mutation & Passive Selection of microbial strains and strain improvement, laboratory fermenters and pilot plant facility for scale-up of fermentation process.
Concord also offers Contract research and manufacturing services in the areas of:
- Strain Improvement program to significantly increase the titer of the target product and/or improve its impurity profiling.
- Media Optimization: Use of cost effective locally sourced media of client to increase the overall process productivity.
- Process Development by optimizing the process controls during process scale up to have an efficient high output that is also cost effective.
- Process Scale-up to Pilot and Commercial scale.
- Development of optimized biotransformation processes.
- Continuous process improvement.
The Competitive advantages of having Concord has a CRAM partner:
- Experience with diverse strains such as Actinomycetes, Streptomycetes, Bacteria, Fungi, E.coli etc. as well as numerous biocatalyst classes.
- Strong expertise in manufacturing of niche complex biotechnology products.
- Dedicated teams for projects.
- R&D well supported by analytical and regulatory support.
- Competitive pricing.