- 2nd USFDA Inspection of Formulation facility successfully completed with Zero 483’s in February 2018
- Expansion of Oncology block to meet growing market demand
- WHO-GMP Inspection of Formulation facility successfully completed in November 2017
- 5th USFDA Inspection of API facility successfully completed with Zero 483 observations in November 2017
- 3rd EUGMP inspection of API facility successfully completed in September 2017
- 1st USFDA Inspection of the Formulation facility successfully completed in July 2017
- Concord participated in various National and international conferences of medical fraternity in the promoted segment of Nephrology & organ transplantation in India as well as Industrial exhibition globally.
- CRAM projects initiated with a Global Biopharmaceutical Company in the area of Natural Products.
- Launched Domestic Business Operation into super specialty segments like Immunology, Organ Transplantation & Chronic Kidney Disease segment by forming a business unit “INTRA”
- Concord Biotech signs MoU with Gujarat Government at Vibrant Gujarat Summit 2017