- Biopharmaceuticals (Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients)
- Finished Dosage Formulations
- R&D (API & Finished Formulations)
- Contract Research & Manufacturing
QUALITY / ACCREDITATIONS
Concord Biotech complies with cGMP norms & is accredited by Global Regulatory Authorities like
- EU GMP
- Japanese AFM
- State GMP
- R&D Recognition by DSIR India
- Development & Commercialisation of niche complex fermentation & semi-synthetic Biopharmaceutical products.
- Scale –Up from Laboratory to Commercial Scale
- Process Optimization & Yield Improvement
- Development of niche Finished Dosage Formulation
- ANDA/ eCTD/ Dossiers filling for product registration as per Regulatory Authorities requirements
R&D is a key growth driver for Concord. We have dedicated R&D units for API’s & Formulation both of which are approved by DSIR (Department of Scientific and Industrial Research),India. Concord’s experienced research team has developed & Commercialised several niche Biotechnology products & complex finished formulations. We also offer Contract Research & Manufacturing services in the area of fermentation, semi-synthetic products & finished formulations.
Create products through Biotechnology route and service offerings that enrich the lives of people by continually building on our expertise in Biotechnology.
We strive to be a global power in the field of Biotechnology based products through research and development to create sustainable earnings growth and to establish long term business success.
Safety, Health and Environment
We are an environment conscious organization and our process framework includes responsibilities such as environmental management and implementation of optimal methods and measures for its preservation. As a responsible corporate, Concord has always believed in taking all the necessary precautions to help maintain the balance of our Eco-system.
News & Events
- Launched Domestic Business Operation into super specialty segments like Immunology, Organ Transplantation & Chronic Kidney Disease segment by forming a business unit “INTRA”
- Concord Biotech signs MoU with Gujarat Government at Vibrant Gujarat Summit 2017
- Concord Biotech Limited ranked 14 in the Biospectrum 2016 survey of top Indian Biotech Companies
- Concord participated in various National and international conferences of medical fraternity in the promoted segment of Nephrology & organ transplantation in India as well as Industrial exhibition globally.