Designation : Chemist / Sr. Chemist / Officer – Quality Control
Role : Chemist/Officer
Functional Area : Quality Control
Education : BSc / MSc (Chemistry)
Industry Type : Pharma, Biotechnology
Experience : 2 - 7 Years
Compensation : Negotiable
Location : Dholka
- To develop analytical methods of analysis on HPLC.
- To train more chemists for instrumental analysis.
- To manage to calibrate all instruments periodically.
- To manage for maintenance of all instruments periodically.
- To monitor GLP in entire laboratory.
- To monitor laboratory sanitation and up-keep with records.
- To maintain all reference and working standard and records.
- To monitor all laboratory volumetric, solution reagents preparation and records.
- To report to Quality Control Executive.
- To maintain documents like specification, method of analysis, SOP's.
- To update all documents periodically.
- To enter all the receipts in raw materials/finished products ledger.
- To generate analytical reports as per the received protocols.
- To generate and update specification, method of analysis, SOPs.