Designation : Assistant Manager / Manager - Quality Assurance
Role : Assistant Manager / Manager
Functional Area : Quality Assurance
Education : B.Pharm / M.Pharm / MSc
Industry Type : Pharma, Biotechnology
Experience : 10 - 15 Years
Compensation : Negotiable
Location : Dholka
- Check & monitor day to day activities of QA department.
- Preparation of qualification, protocol, report etc. and perform qualification in timely manner according to VMP.
- Preparation and maintenance of SMF, VMP and QM.
- Preparation and maintenance of BPRs.
- Preparation of Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) of QA department.
- Well versed in reviewing records of other departmental.
- Review of all products Batch Production records (BPR) and make necessary corrections after consultation with the production and other departments.
- Handle activities like incidents, deviations, CAPA, OOS, OOT, Change Control, Impacts of CAPA & Change Control and investigation independently.
- Coordinate between Quality Control, production and other cross functional departments.
- Well versed to perform vendor approval procedure and related activities.
- Check finished products before final dispatches.