Concord has state of the art Microbiology R&D facility that is certified by DSIR (Department of Science & Industrial Research) INDIA to develop niche complex Biotechnology products.
The research team comprises of senior scientists with Ph.D., Microbiologists & Biotechnologists who have rich experience in the field of Biotechnology.
The laboratory is equipped with facility for Isolation of strain, Mutation & Passive Selection of microbial strains; shake flask facility for strain improvement, laboratory fermenters and pilot plant facility for scale-up of fermentation process.
Concord also offers Contract research and manufacturing services in the areas of:
- Strain Improvement program to significantly increase the titer of the target product and/or improve its impurity profiling.
- Media Optimization: Use of cost effective locally sourced media of client to increase the overall process productivity.
- Process Development by optimizing the process controls during process scale up to have an efficient high output that is also cost effective.
- Process Scale-up from shake flask to Pilot and Commercial scale.
- Development of optimized biotransformation processes.
- Continuous process improvement.
The Competitive advantages of having Concord has a CRAM partner:
- Experience with diverse strains like Streptomycetes, Bacteria, Fungi, E.coli etc as well as numerous biocatalyst classes.
- Strong expertise in manufacturing of niche complex biotechnology products.
- Fast development timelines.
- Dedicated teams for projects.
- R&D Microbiology well supported by analytical and regulatory support.
- Competitive pricing.